FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you can’t find the answers you need below, get in touch and we’ll get back to you within a day.
The shipping fee is calculated in your shopping cart, with standard and express options.
In Australia, standard shipping is $5 to $8 depending on the size of your order.
Yes! You can calculate shipping to your location in your shopping cart. All prices on our website are in Australian dollars.
To the United States, standard shipping starts at AUD$15.
Meow, we’ll get your order on the way lickety-split!
Most of the time this means the next business day, and when that’s not pawssible it’ll be within two business days. If for any reason it takes longer to get your order shipped, we’ll let you know.
We are based in Melbourne, Australia. Shipping times vary depending on where you are.
- Melbourne and Geelong: 1-2 business days
- Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane, Hobart and Launceston: 3-5 business days
- Perth and regional Australia: 5-10 business days
- Express post: next business day to metro areas, 2-3 business days to regional areas
- New Zealand: 7-10 business days
- North America: 5-7 business days
- Asia: 7-14 business days business days
- Europe: 10-14 business days
- Express post: This varies so it’s best to contact us to find out.
If your order should’ve arrive by now but it hasn’t, get in touch and we’ll track it down for you.
We don’t want you to be out of pocket for something that your kitty won’t use. If your Kitska item is not used, we will gladly exchange or refund it for you. We just need the item to be returned in its original condition. This is the Kitska Cattitude Guarantee!
Yes, we can cut any size you need! To get a price, send us a message. Please include your location in your message so we can let you know how much it will cost to ship.
The scratch pad lasts for about a year under normal use. Soon we will begin offering replacement pads, we are working out the best way to do this and expect them to be available in early 2019.
If you need a replacement now, let us know and we’ll do it for you, free of charge!
Our wall scratchers are sturdy and made to last. We only use premium sisal fibres that are super strong under your cat’s claws. The adhesive strips that attach it to the wall withstand up to 7.2kg of force. Best of all, these strips don’t damage your wall! If for any reason your scratcher isn’t sticking to the wall, we’ll provide new adhesives free of charge.
We include training tips and treats with every scratcher. Most kitties learn how to use the wall scratcher quickly, but if they don’t and it is unused we will exchange or refund it for you.
Here are some tips on how to make sure you get maximum use out of your new scratcher. If you need to move the location of your scratcher and need some new adhesive strips, let us know and we’ll send some freebies to you:
- Put your new scratcher up where the old one was, to help kitty find it and get used to it.
- Think about the height of the scratcher on the wall. On kitty’s old post, did they prefer to go high or low?
- Remove any other scratchers while you’re training on the new one (you can bring them back once kitty is regularly using the new one).
- Use string or a wand toy (something that involves swatting) in front of the scratcher so kitty “grabs” the toy with their claws against the scratching pad.
- When you’re starting out, give your cat a treat every time they put their paws on or use the scratcher.
- Supercharge your training by spraying the scratcher every few days with Catnip Spray.
Sad meows, we’re really sorry this has happened! If your order arrives with a defect we will replace it and take care of all the shipping costs. Let us know and we’ll get things in motion.